Monday, October 19, 2009

More Office and Girl Friendly....i think

i freaked her out....i knew i would...my last list of "movies I love" scared my office mate a little bit, so i am now composing a list more to her likings(i hope)..
and a lil' bit more girl friendly
1. The Sweetest Thing...this is a way fun movie
with Cameron Diaz...i love her, her stomach, her butt dance she does in Charlie's Angel, and her attitude
2. Scarlet
..shes so strong, but then becomes just so needy at times, and usually when she becomes needy she turns to a man..i guess she just has to get it out of her system
3. Practical Magic
with Sandra Bullock and Nicole Kidman...a scene in this movie makes me so happy, the characters are dancing around a table to the music "Put the lime in the coconut"....i may actually get those lyrics tattooed on me b/c it makes me so happy
4. Men in Black
5. BECOMING JANE
look at them...the way he holds her chin....they love each other

No comments:

Post a Comment