Thursday, October 8, 2009

Jazzy Work Place

Outside The Larry, our conference rooms are named after the FOUR Stooges... that's Trey coming though the hallway: Senior Graphic Designer, I'll be working with him in Traffic more closely pretty soon...he goes to the gym during his lunch break

Lobby and the hall of fame behind the chairs lists all the companies and brands we work with

Very hard to see, but I tried to take a picture of my artwork as it scrolled through the slide show.....some of the employees sent in pictures of their own artwork or photography to be displayed in the lobby as clients and employees enter....usually the slide show is just pictures of employees and their titles...had to spice it up...

Front desk, this is Marleen, I just heard she has a candy sash, sadly she hasn't reported this information to Ashley(my office mate) and I, PUNK.

Arriving on 10Th Floor view....graffiti cement floor

No comments:

Post a Comment